Call for Entries
- 2017 application cycle is now open.
The Award Criteria:
Strength of organization's strategic and quality plan
Improvement in specific quality measures
Level of improvement spread
Sustainability of the improvement
Innovativeness of the improvement
All allied (state, regional and metropolitan) hospital associations in the United States are eligible to apply for the award. Regional and metropolitan hospital associations that are part of or managed by a state hospital association may apply separately or as part of a state hospital association application.
- An Award Sculpture
- Complimentary registration to the AHA Leadership Summit
- Recognition at a special awards ceremony at the AHA Leadership Summit
- Coverage in AHA News, Hospitals & Health Networks, and other health care publications
- December 14, 2016 - Application will be available
- January 27, 2017 - Applications are due
- May 2017 - Applicants will be notified
- July 27-29, 2017 - Health Forum/American Hospital Association Leadership Summit. The award ceremony will take place during the Summit. Exact date/time are TBD.
For more information please contact Debbie Pierce (312) 422-2635(312) 422-2635 email@example.com.