Call for Entries
- 2015 Application
The application must be received no later than Friday, January 23, 2015 at midnight.
The Award Criteria:
Strength of organization's strategic and quality plan
Improvement in specific quality measures
Level of improvement spread
Sustainability of the improvement
Innovativeness of the improvement
All allied (state, regional and metropolitan) hospital associations in the United States are eligible to apply for the award. Regional and metropolitan hospital associations that are part of or managed by a state hospital association may apply separately or as part of a state hospital association application.
- An Award Sculpture
- Complimentary registration to the AHA Health Forum Leadership Summit
- Invitation to the AHA's HRET TRUST Award
- Recognition at a special awards ceremony at the AHA Health Forum Summit
- Coverage in AHA News, Hospitals & Health Networks, and other health care publications
- January 23 - applications must be received
- February/March - committee review
- April - finalists are identified and notified by the award committee
- July 2015 - Award ceremony. The ceremony is held in conjunction with the Health Forum/AHA Leadership Summit taking place in San Francisco, CA July 23-26. The exact date and time of the award ceremony is TBD.
For more information please contact Debbie Pierce (312) 422-2635; firstname.lastname@example.org