The Hilton Washington
1919 Connecticut Ave., NW (at Columbia Road, NW)
Washington, DC 20009
Make Hotel Reservations by
Calling the Hilton Washington at:
OUT OF STATE: (800) 445-8667
METRO DC: (202) 483-3000
Hotel registrations must be made no later than Friday April 9, 2010.
Please contact the Hilton directly at
To all rates shown, add a 14.5% DC sales tax.
- The first night's room rate is required as an advance deposit for all reservations. Deposits are required within 10 days of the date of confirmation.
- Your deposit may be made by check or credit card. When using a credit card number, you must include the expiration date, cardholder's name and signature. The credit card must belong to the reservation holder.
- In the event that a cancellation is necessary, your deposit will be returned if canceled 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival. When calling to cancel, please obtain a cancellation number.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. (ET).
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon (ET).
To receive 2 – 10% off applicable United Airlines domestic published airfare, including First Class, call United at (800) 521-4041 and reference meeting code 500CJ. An additional 5% discount is available on tickets purchased at least 30 days in advance of travel. Discounts also apply on United Express and United code share flights (UA*) operated by US Airways, US Airways Express and Air Canada. Book online at www.united.com, and enter promotion code 500CJ.
Simplify your travel plans by using Association Travel Concepts, the leading travel management company for associations. This easy to use, personalized service will provide you access to special discounts on not only your airline tickets but also car rental, hotel, event tickets, dining and more! To start saving immediately, contact ATC online at www.atcmeetings.com/americanhospital, via e-mail at email@example.com or talk to a live agent at 1-800 458-9383. (When calling or sending an email to ATC, please reference promotional code 500CJ.) Please note a minimal service fee will apply to ticketed reservations.