The Washington Hilton
1919 Connecticut Ave., NW
(at Columbia Road, NW)
Washington, DC 20009
How Make Reservations at the Washington Hilton
||OUT OF STATE: (800) 445-8667
METRO DC: (202) 483-3000
Click here to reach the Washington Hilton's reservation web site.
|NOTE:||Hotel registrations must be made no later than Friday March 25, 2011.|
Please contact the Hilton directly at
To all rates shown, add a 14.5% DC sales tax.
- The first night's room rate is required as an advance deposit for all reservations. Deposits are required within 10 days of the date of confirmation.
- Your deposit may be made by check or credit card. When using a credit card number, you must include the expiration date, cardholder's name and signature. The credit card must belong to the reservation holder.
- In the event that a cancellation is necessary, your deposit will be returned if canceled 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival. When calling to cancel, please obtain a cancellation number.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. (ET).
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon (ET).
The AHA is offering special meeting discounts for all meeting attendees. Simply call (or have your travel agent call) one of our preferred airlines directly to receive these special fares.
To receive special fares on American Airlines, contact the AA Meeting Services Desk at 1 (800) 433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase and mention promotion code 3441BQ. The code is also valid at www.aa.com.
For Delta Airlines reservations and ticketing, please call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 1 (800) 328-1111. Refer to File Meeting Code NM6QT.
For United Airlines ticketing, please call their Special Meeting Desk at 1 (800) 521-4041 and refer to Meeting ID Number 500CJ to receive a 2-15% discount off applicable fares, including First Class fares.
Special meeting rates negotiated with Hertz are available by calling 1 (800) 654-2240 from within the U.S., or (405) 749-4434 from outside the U.S., and providing the meeting number CV#03AB0007.