Clinical integration is needed to facilitate the coordination of patient care across conditions, providers, settings, and time in order to achieve care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-focused. To achieve clinical integration we need to promote changes in provider culture, redesign payment methods and incentives, and modernize federal laws.
This web site is just one of the many ways AHA will keep you connected to the latest developments and resources as we address needed change.
- Oct 7, 2015 | ONC finalizes health IT interoperability 'roadmap'
- Oct 7, 2015 | CMS launches ACO dialysis model
- Sep 29, 2015 | HHS awards funding for learning networks to transform clinical practice
- Sep 14, 2015 | HRRP penalizes hospitals based largely on the patients they serve, study finds
- Sep 11, 2015 | AHA webinar looks at hospital partnership to integrate care delivery
- Sep 9, 2015 | AHA infographic contrasts hospital partnerships, insurance deals
- Sep 8, 2015 | AHA recommends CMS improve joint replacement payment model
- Aug 28, 2015 | CHG webinar reviews ACO concepts for boards
- Aug 26, 2015 | CMS announces 2014 Medicare ACO results
- Aug 5, 2015 | Survey: Many primary care physicians troubled by rising quality metrics, penalties
- Oct 09, 2015 | Why Interoperability Matters
- Oct 07, 2015 | AHA before Subcommittee on Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Sep 10, 2015 | AHA before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial & Antitrust Law
- May 19, 2015 | Testimony to House Ways & Means Health Subcommittee to preserve the ban on physician self-referral
- Mar 25, 2015 | Statement on Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network
- Aug 13, 2014 | Accountable Care Organizations: Findings from the Survey of Care Systems and Payment
- Mar 19, 2014 | The Value of Provider Integration, TrendWatch
- Feb 16, 2012 | AHA Comments to CMS Re: Medicaid; Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments-Uninsured Definition
- Nov 10, 2011 | Medicare Shared Savings Program Powerpoint Presentation
- Nov 08, 2011 | Accountable Care Organizations: Guidance to Address Antitrust, Fraud & Abuse and Tax Exemption...