Clinical integration is needed to facilitate the coordination of patient care across conditions, providers, settings, and time in order to achieve care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-focused. To achieve clinical integration we need to promote changes in provider culture, redesign payment methods and incentives, and modernize federal laws.
This web site is just one of the many ways AHA will keep you connected to the latest developments and resources as we address needed change.
- Jul 07, 2014 | CMS releases proposed physician payment rule
- Apr 21, 2014 | Study: ACO outpatient care patterns suggest accountability challenges
- Apr 17, 2014 | AHA recommends changes to Medicare ACO programs
- Feb 21, 2014 | First group practice, ACO quality data added to Physician Compare
- Jan 30, 2014 | CMS announces Medicare ACO savings, new bundled payment participants
- Jan 03, 2014 | CMS names 123 new Medicare ACOs
- Jul 16, 2013 | CMS announces first-year results from Pioneer ACO program
- Apr 24, 2013 | AHA surveying hospitals about care coordination strategies
- Mar 28, 2013 | CMS unveils chronic conditions dashboard
- Jan 11, 2013 | CMS names 106 new Medicare ACOs
- Sept 24, 2012 | AHA files Amicus Brief with U.S. Court of Appeals supporting ProMedica Health System, Inc.
- Mar 19, 2014 | The Value of Provider Integration, TrendWatch
- Feb 16, 2012 | AHA Comments to CMS Re: Medicaid; Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments-Uninsured Definition
- Nov 10, 2011 | Medicare Shared Savings Program Powerpoint Presentation
- Nov 08, 2011 | Accountable Care Organizations: Guidance to Address Antitrust, Fraud & Abuse and Tax Exemption...
- Nov 08, 2011 | The Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organizations: The Final Rule
- Oct 20, 2011 | ACO Final Rule Released
- Oct 20, 2011 | Statement on Final ACO Rule
- Sep 14, 2011 | CMS Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiative
- Jun 17, 2011 | AHA to CMS: ACO Advance Payment Initiative