Clinical integration is needed to facilitate the coordination of patient care across conditions, providers, settings, and time in order to achieve care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-focused. To achieve clinical integration we need to promote changes in provider culture, redesign payment methods and incentives, and modernize federal laws.
This web site is just one of the many ways AHA will keep you connected to the latest developments and resources as we address needed change.
- Mar 25, 2015 | White House kicks off network to spur value-based health care payment
- Mar 25, 2015 | CMS schedules more calls on new ACO model
- Mar 19, 2015 | SGR bill introduced, payment offsets remain in flux
- Mar 16, 2015 | CMS call tomorrow on new ACO model
- Mar 10, 2015 | CMS announces next generation ACO model
- Mar 2, 2015 | CMS announces 2015 value modifier adjustments for certain physician practices
- Feb 27, 2015 | CMS launches network to facilitate value-based payment models
- Feb 26, 2015 | Study: Hospital outpatient departments treat sicker patients
- Feb 20, 2015 | FTC/DOJ workshop next week on health care competition
- Feb 12, 2015 | Physicians can apply to participate in new oncology care payment model
- Sept 24, 2012 | AHA files Amicus Brief with U.S. Court of Appeals supporting ProMedica Health System, Inc.
- Mar 25, 2015 | Statement on Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network
- Aug 13, 2014 | Accountable Care Organizations: Findings from the Survey of Care Systems and Payment
- Mar 19, 2014 | The Value of Provider Integration, TrendWatch
- Feb 16, 2012 | AHA Comments to CMS Re: Medicaid; Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments-Uninsured Definition
- Nov 10, 2011 | Medicare Shared Savings Program Powerpoint Presentation
- Nov 08, 2011 | Accountable Care Organizations: Guidance to Address Antitrust, Fraud & Abuse and Tax Exemption...
- Nov 08, 2011 | The Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organizations: The Final Rule
- Oct 20, 2011 | ACO Final Rule Released
- Oct 20, 2011 | Statement on Final ACO Rule