Fraud and Abuse Compliance
Through a collaboration with the HealthCare Compliance Association, the American Hospital Association (AHA) is pleased to provide our members with a new forum for health care professionals involved in all aspects of regulatory compliance.
In an effort to help health care professionals understand and meet the expectations of those who grant money, pay for services, regulate the industry, etc. HCCA has established a comprehensive source of information. Health care compliance includes numerous issues such as reimbursement, grant accounting, managed care, OSHA and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations regulations, licensure, and due diligence to prevent and detect violations of the law.
- the basic seven elements of every compliance program,
- links to the various compliance guidance published by the Department of Health and Human Service Office of Inspector General
- links to a number of health care organizations' compliance programs.
- link to the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations
- ABCs of Acronyms (a listing of acronyms used in health care with an explanation of their meaning)
- Current compliance related career opportunities
- HCCA's online Compliance Discussion Groups where you may post a question under several different categories (Hospital, Clinical Laboratory, Home Health Care, Long-Term Care Compliance, HIPAA, etc.). You may include your name with your posting or may list it anonymously.
- Press releases and Media Alerts
- What's New
- The latest issue of HCCA's monthly newsletter, Compliance Today
- HCCA's annual survey: Profile of Health Care Compliance Officers
- Subscripton to HCCA's e/news services including This Week in Corporate Compliance and HCCA ENews Alert