- Home »
Cybersecurity Webinar Series AHA Members-Only
Cyber Attacks and Cyber Risk Management: Experience from the Field
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. Sixty minutes long.
Hospitals are an important part of the nation’s critical infrastructure, making understanding and reducing cybersecurity risks an increasingly important hospital goal.
In this webinar, co-sponsored by the AHA and CHIME, you will hear directly from hospital information security experts about the most likely cybersecurity challenges in health care and ways to prevent and manage them.
- Darren Lacey, Chief Information Security Officer, Johns Hopkins University/Johns Hopkins Health System
- Joe Kryza, Executive Director of Infrastructure and System Operations, University of Michigan Health System
Public/Private Collaboration to Address Cybersecurity Risks in Health Care
Date: Monday, December 2, 2013. One hour long.
Understand the existing public/private activities for building awareness and skills important for addressing cybersecurity risks in the health care sector.
- Earl Motzer, Ph.D., Chair, Healthcare & Public Health Sector Coordinating Council (HPH-SCC), U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Kevin Stine, Manager, Security Outreach and Integration, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), U.S. Department of Commerce
- Deborah Kobza, Executive Director, National Health Information Sharing and Analysis Center (NH-ISAC)
- Dan Nutkis, Chief Executive Officer, HITRUST
Cybersecurity and Hospitals: The Evolving Landscape
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Hospitals have been identified as an important part of the nation’s critical infrastructure, making understanding and reducing cybersecurity threats an increasingly important goal. Learn what this means for your hospital.
Mary Ellen Callahan, Partner, Jenner & Block
Stephen Curren, Program Manager, Critical Infrastructure Protection Program, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Andy Ozment, Senior Director for Cybersecurity, National Security Staff, The White House
Cybersecurity and Hospitals: The Evolving Landscape (PowerPoint), October 29, 2013