- Weapons of Mass Destruction Events With Contaminated Casualties: Effective Planning for Health Care Facilities
Anthony G. Macintyre, MD; Lt COL George W. Christopher, USAF, MC; COL Edward Eitzen, Jr, MC, USA; LTC Robert Gum, MC, USA; Scott Weir, MD; Craig DeAtley, PA-C; CDR Kevin Tonat, DrPH, MPH, USPHS; Joseph A. Barbera, MD.
JAMA Vol. 283, No. 2 (January 12, 2000). Available for purchase online.
- Domestic Preparedness for Events Involving Weapons of Mass Destruction
Joseph F. Waeckerle, MD
JAMA Vol. 283, No. 2 (January 12, 2000)
- Bioterrorism as a Public Health Threat
D.A. Henderson, The Johns Hopkins University
Emerging Infectious Diseases, Vol. 4, No. 3 (July-August, 1999)
- Addressing Bioterrorist Threats: Where do we go from Here?
Margaret A. Hamburg
Emerging infectious Diseases J. Vol. 5, No. 4 (July-August, 1999)
- The Emerging Threat of Bioterrorism
James M. Hughes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Emerging Infectious Diseases, Vol. 5, No. 4 (July-September, 1998)