Ebola Preparedness Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidance and Checklists
- Ebola Screening Criteria for Outpatient/Ambulatory Care Settings: This form details the outpatient and ambulatory care triage and registration screening criteria for patient isolation and testing.
- Ebola Preparedness Considerations for Outpatient/Ambulatory Care Settings: This document can be used to help outpatient/ambulatory care facilities ensure their healthcare personnel can: 1) detect a patient meeting the CDC criteria for a patient for Ebola, 2) protect their healthcare personnel so they can safely care for the patient, and 3) respond in a coordinated fashion.
- Ebola Virus Disease Homepage
- Ebola Virus Disease Information for Clinicians in U.S. Healthcare Settings
- Interim Guidance for Environmental Infection Control in Hospitals for Ebola Virus
- Ebola Screening Criteria
- Safe Management of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in U.S. Hospitals
- Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever in U.S. Hospitals
- Case Definition for Ebola Virus Disease
- Interim Guidance for Specimen Collection, Transport, Testing, and Submission for Persons Under Investigation for Ebola Virus Disease in the United States
- Factsheet: Interim Guidance for Specimen Collection, Transport, Testing, and Submission for Patients with Suspected Infection with Ebola Virus Disease
- Interim Guidance for Monitoring and Movement of Persons with Ebola Virus Disease Exposure
- Guidance: Air Medical Transport for Patients with Ebola
- Guidance for Safe Handling of Human Remains of Ebola Patients in U. S. Hospitals and Mortuaries
- Interim Guidance: EMS Systems & 9-1-1 PSAPs: Management of Patients in the U.S.
- Checklist for Healthcare Coalitions for Ebola Preparedness
- Detailed Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Checklist for Ebola Preparedness
- Click here for more guidance for health care workers.
Important Ebola Resources
- AHA Advisories to Hospitals
- Ebola Preparedness Calls
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Health and Human Services Hospital Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidance and Checklists
- Health Communications
- Hospital Resources
- Legal, Ethical, and Regulatory Considerations
- Resources for Medical Volunteers and Donations for Ebola Response in West Africa
- Other Ebola-related Resources