- Home »
AHA Town Hall Webcast – HEN Update
Wednesday, February 5, 10:00 a.m. ET
Thanks for joining us for this AHA Town Hall Webcast around the release of the Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) and AHA Hospital Engagement Network (HEN) Annual Report.
- To view the webcast replay, click here.
- To download slides from the webcast, click here.
- To view the HEN Annual Report, click here.
AHA President and CEO Rich Umbdenstock was joined by several guest speakers on the webcast to discuss the report. Highlights include significant improvements in quality and reductions to patient harm in clinical areas of infections, premature births, patient falls, pressure ulcers and readmissions. Additionally, these improvement efforts of the past two years have resulted in significant cost savings.
- Rich Umbdenstock – President and CEO, American Hospital Association
- Maulik Joshi, Dr.P.H. - Senior Vice President, American Hospital Association and President, Health Research & Educational Trust
- Patrick Conway, M.D., M.Sc. - Deputy Administrator for Innovation and Quality and Chief Medical Officer, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Melinda Davis, R.N. - Chief Nursing Officer, Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
- Gary Kaatz - President & CEO, Rockford Health System