AHA Responds to Wall Street Journal CommentaryClick to download Letter to the Editor.
About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- Federal appeals court affirms decision blocking Anthem acquisition of Cigna
- Legislation would extend add-on payments for ambulance providers
- Congress passes one-week stop-gap measure to fund the government
- AHA issues guide to implementing strategy to ensure access in vulnerable communities
- AHA does not support latest version of ACA repeal legislation