AHA Responds to Wall Street Journal CommentaryClick to download Letter to the Editor.
About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- OMB releases draft budget blueprint for discretionary spending
- CMS seeks input on pediatric alternative payment model concepts
- VA Secretary Shulkin to address AHA annual meeting
- Study: Many people treated with buprenorphine continue to receive other opioids
- CDC webinar March 16 on VTE prevention