AHA Responds to Wall Street Journal Commentary
Click to download Letter to the Editor.
About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- AHA urges Congress to act on hospital priorities during post-election session
- Senate Finance Committee issues draft chronic care legislation
- AHA debuts video series to help hospital leaders prepare for MACRA
- AHA video encourages young adults to enroll in health coverage
- AHA-MHA cosponsor community forum on the transforming health care landscape