AHA Responds to Wall Street Journal Commentary
Click to download Letter to the Editor.
About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- House, administration request continuance in ACA cost-sharing subsidies challenge
- Administration clarifies border and immigration enforcement policies
- Survey: Most states planning on federal funding for CHIP to continue
- CDC issues data brief on ED visits by seniors
- CMS updates timeline for QHP certification for calendar year 2017