AHA Responds to Wall Street Journal Commentary
Click to download Letter to the Editor.
About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- Coalition recommends Congress provide $7.48 billion for HRSA discretionary programs
- Governor vetoes bill to expand Medicaid to low-income adults in Kansas
- ACHI releases enhanced community health assessment toolkit
- Health care leaders can apply for energy efficiency awards
- Report: Oregon hospitals contribute $9.6 billion to state's economy