About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- CMS adds VA hospital data to Hospital Compare
- HRSA awards grants for HIV/AIDS care, medications
- CDC restores $44 million in preparedness funds that were redirected to Zika
- CDC: Sexually transmitted diseases at record high
- 'Take Back Day' Saturday to safely dispose of prescription drugs