About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- Draft House ACA legislation made public
- AHA, FAH urge Congress to oppose attempts to weaken physician self-referral law
- AHA to MedPAC: Base MACRA proposals on data, experience from field
- Council hosts Pollack, Tavenner for health care policy discussion
- CDC reports on 2014 health care access and use by adults