About the AHA
The AHA is a not-for-profit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which include nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
- AHA, FAH urge new administration, Congress to protect coverage
- Court orders HHS to eliminate ALJ appeals backlog
- Hospital leaders urge Congress to pass 'Cures' bill, protect coverage
- CMS posts final hospital MOON for implementation by March 6
- Senate Finance Committee issues report on 'concurrent and overlapping surgeries'