Addressing Disruption Through Value and Innovation
Be a part of the 2019 thought leadership discussion
The transition to value-based care, the rise of consumerism and the new digital economy are forcing massive transformations in the health care field — making it ripe for disruptive innovations in the way health care is delivered.
Join the American Hospital Association (AHA) to explore how hospitals and health systems from your region and beyond are driving innovation and value through collaboration with providers, payers, employers and community partners. We will discuss:
- Ways hospitals and health systems are driving innovation by focusing on the consumer.
- How organizations inside and outside of the health care ecosystem are enhancing value through collaboration, along with updates from the AHA on The Value Initiative.
- Successful examples of top companies and their provider-organization partners in your region who are disrupting traditional care delivery systems, and increasing value in the process.
- The variety of strategies hospitals in your region are using to address value, including improving community health.
- How area health care organizations are innovating to redesign care delivery.
- Plus: Post-event, take an optional tour of a nearby innovation center.
Who Should Attend?
Hospital and health system CEOs will gain valuable insights from this program’s dynamic panels and lively discussions.
You must be a member of the AHA to register for this program. Registration is required but there is no fee to attend.
Earn Credit Hours!
Up to 3 hours of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education Credit will be provided for this program.