Evidence-based educational tools for health care providers.
American College of Emergency Physicians | Courses
- Different types of ventilators, settings and management of patients on ventilators.
- Care of critical patients who require ICU care when the ICU is full.
- Respiratory therapy and the pathophysiology and pharmacological management of acute decompensated heart failure.
Society for Hospital Medicine | Courses
- Fluid Resuscitation in the Critically Ill
- Mechanical Ventilation Part I – The Basics
- Mechanical Ventilation Part II – Beyond the Basics
- Mechanical Ventilation Part III – ARDS
Society of Critical Care Medicine | Courses
- ICU Microcosm Within Disaster Medical Response
- Augmenting Critical Care Capacity During a Disaster
- Disaster Triage and Allocation of Scarce Resources
- Sustained Mechanical Ventilation Outside Traditional Intensive Care Units
American Society for Health-System Pharmacists