DateSun, Jul 21, 2024, 07:00 AM – Tue, Jul 23, 2024, 12:00 PM
The 2024 AHA Leadership Summit senior health care executives, clinicians and experts in the field presenting innovative approaches for delivering better care and greater value, ensuring financial stability, addressing workforce challenges and improving the health care consumer experience through operational excellence, creative partnerships and redefined delivery models.
Join a diverse community of strategic and visionary leaders who represent excellence in the field as they boldly transform their organizations.
- Senior hospital and health system leaders and clinicians will make meaningful connections with others in the expanding health care ecosystem to foster collaboration and innovation.
- Trustees will enhance their understanding of emerging issues in governance and learn to apply new models and practices.
- Next generation health care leaders will gain insights into the competencies required to lead complex organizations for resilience and transformation.
Learn with colleagues in a variety of educational opportunities that facilitate the sharing of insights and leading practices, and which accelerate the adoption of new approaches. You’ll hear from innovators investing in the promising ideas, technologies and scientific discoveries that are changing the consumer experience and reimagining care delivery.
Find inspiration and applicable strategies to sustain transformation in your organization, system and community in these critical focus areas:
- Transforming Care Delivery and Payment
- Patient Centricity Through Digital Transformation
- Building a More Flexible and Sustainable Workforce
- Financial and Operating Excellence
- Igniting Innovation
- Elevating Health Equity
- Improving Behavioral Health
- Governance Excellence
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
A variety of sponsorship opportunities offer both broad exposure and targeted connections with senior health care executives. Support the entire event, design and deliver a session that features your own executive leadership or gain visibility through numerous other opportunities.
Participation by the business community in the Leadership Summit is reserved for Summit sponsors and AHA Associates.
Learn how your organization can align with hospital and health system leaders as they meet to reimagine the future.
Please contact Ryan Engstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.