AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference
DateSun, Feb 04, 2018, 01:00 PM – Wed, Feb 07, 2018, 12:45 PM
Join top practitioners and thinkers who share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated, high performing, and sustainable rural health care system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational, clinical and financial performance
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington mean for rural hospitals and their communities
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed culture
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to ensure access and deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative staffing approaches including APPs and shared governance models
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care
Attendees include rural hospital CEOs, Administrators, senior executives and health system leaders, trustees, nursing and physician executives, public health leaders, and executives of rural networks, clinics and health care associations.
The conference will be held at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, an AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, featuring a challenging 18-hole golf course, expansive athletic club, luxury spa and salon, exhilarating 7-acre water park and six unique dining venues, creating the complete resort experience.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Please note that the Arizona Grand Resort currently has limited availability on certain nights. If you are unable to book a reservation at the Arizona Grand Resort for your preferred dates, please contact A Room With A View to make a reservation at a designated overflow hotel. A Room With A View will secure the lowest available rates within a short distance of the Arizona Grand Resort.
In the event that rooms become available at the Arizona Grand Resort due to cancellations, A Room With A View will notify attendees and help transfer attendees back to the Arizona Grand Resort in the order in which they were booked.
A Room With A View can be reached at 1-800-780-4343.
International attendees can reach them at ARWAV@charter.net.
This is a free service for all conference attendees.
For more information, visit the Rural Health Care Leadership Conference homepage.
For additional resources for rural hospitals and coverage of the conference, visit our Small or Rural Hospitals page.