DateSun, Feb 02, 2020, 12:00 PM – Wed, Feb 05, 2020, 11:30 AM
Rural health care leaders are actively transforming their organizations through a focus on affordability and value with innovative responses to emerging opportunities. Strategic partnerships that cut across the care continuum, evolving payment models, unique workforce approaches, effective leveraging of digital technologies, attention to the social determinants of health, and new care models are enabling rural providers to improve the health of their communities. Success is being driven by inspired leadership, forward-thinking governance, and resilient clinicians.
The American Hospital Association’s 2020 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 2-5, Phoenix, AZ, b brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value and affordability.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington in an election year mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed culture.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care.
The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.
Who Should Attend:
- Rural Hospital CEOs, Administrators, Senior Executives and System Leaders
- Governing Board Members
- Nursing and Physician Executives
- Public Health and Community Leaders
- Executives of Rural Health Care Associations, Networks and Clinics
Date & Location
February 2-5, 2020 Arizona Grand Resort & Spa 8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway Phoenix, AZ 85044
Additional information on the conference is available on the AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference website.