DateThu, May 28, 2020, 12:00 PM – Thu, May 28, 2020, 01:00 PM
Creating Partnerships That Enable Real-Time Community Networks
Strategies for addressing social determinants of health
Thursday, May 28, 2020
1 - 2 p.m. Eastern; noon - 1 p.m. Central; 10 - 11 a.m. Pacific
As health systems are determining their strategy to work with community partners, they are trying to navigate building networks and partnerships with multiple different software platforms present in their community.
This session will cover University of Virginia Health System’s (UVA) experience, which includes navigating:
- Interoperability among many different community referral and other software platforms.
- Creation of holistic care plans involving clinical and social determinants.
- Flexibility to address unforeseen emerging or novel needs.
- Analytic infrastructure needed to improve services over time.
You will learn about the ins and outs of people, processes and technology required to make a community-wide project successful.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Why community networks should be part of your health system’s care delivery model.
- Best practices on implementations and creating community networks with real-time updates that “close the loop” on patient interactions.
- How partnerships drive value in the community and help achieve your fiscal responsibilities.
Amy Salerno, M.D. MHS
Director of Community Health and Well-Being, UVA Health System
Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine, and Public Health Sciences, University of Virginia
UVA Health System
Ruben Amarasingham, MD
Founder & CEO