DateTue, Sep 24, 2019, 12:00 PM – Tue, Sep 24, 2019, 01:00 PM
Obtain knowledge of the FY 2020 Updates to the ICD-10-PCS codes and ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. Learn about:
- ICD-10-PCS Guideline changes
- Highlights of key code changes, such as
- Cell Suspension Technique Skin Grafts
- Insertion of Subcutaneous Defibrillators
- Insertion of Sustained Released Drug-Eluting Stents
- Intraoperative Percutaneous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- New Therapeutic Substances
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.
There is no dial-in number for this webinar, laptop/computer speakers will be needed to listen.