DateThu, Sep 24, 2020, 12:00 PM – Thu, Sep 24, 2020, 01:00 PM
FY 2021 Updates Part 2: ICD-10-PCS Codes and Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
September 24, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
Highlights of key code changes, such as:
- Intravascular Ultrasound Assisted Thrombolysis
- Peripheral Intravascular Lithotripsy
- Insertion of Subcutaneous Pump System For Ascites Drainage
- Intramedullary Sustained Compression Joint Fusion
- Transfusion Stem Cell Progenitor Cells
- Fluorescence Imaging of Hepatobiliary System
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy
- New Technology X Codes
Denene Harper, RHIA, Senior Coding Consultant, AHA
Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA, Director of Coding and Classification, AHA
Anita Rapier, RHIT, CCS, Managing Editor, Senior Coding Consultant, AHA
Gretchen Young-Charles, RHIA, Senior Coding Consultant, AHA
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.