DateFri, Sep 17, 2021, 12:00 PM – Fri, Sep 17, 2021, 01:00 PM
Scheduled Date: September 17, 2021 - 12:00pm CDT
Duration: 1 hr
Nelly Leon-Chisen, RHIA, Executive Director of Coding and Classification, Executive Editor Coding Clinic Publications, AHA; Anita Rapier, RHIT, CCS – Managing Editor Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, AHA; Susan Latham, RHIT, CCS – Coding Consultant, AHA
This webinar will provide updates on the changes to the ICD-10-PCS codes and Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting effective October 1, 2021.
- Learn about Highlights of key code changes, such as:
- Ultrasonic Surgical Aspiration of Brain
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy
- Coronary Intravascular Lithotripsy
- Total Artificial Heart Systems
- Transcatheter Replacement of Pulmonary Valve
- Division of Liver for Staged Hepatectomy
- Insertion of Infusion Device in Skull
- Vertebral Body Tethering
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Immunotherapy
- Antibiotic-Eluting Bone Void Filler
- Section X – New Technology Update
- Introduction of New Therapeutic Substances
- Obtain knowledge of the FY 2022 Updates to the ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.