DateThu, Sep 15, 2022, 12:00 PM – Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 01:00 PM
September 15, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
This webinar will provide updates on the changes to the ICD-10-CM codes and ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, effective October 1, 2022.
- Learn about key code changes, such as:
- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome
- Neurocognitive disorder
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome [POTS]
- Postviral fatigue syndrome
- Refractory angina pectoris
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Dissection and aneurysm of the aorta
- Atrial septal defect
- PTEN tumor syndrome
- Poisoning by, adverse effect of and underdosing of methamphetamines
- New Z codes and External cause of morbidity and mortality codes
- FY 2023 Updates to the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
- Kristina Cool, RHIA, CCS – Coding Consultant, American Hospital Association
- Kathy White, RHIA – Coding Manager, American Hospital Association
- Gretchen Young-Charles, RHIA – Senior Coding Consultant, American Hospital Association
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
For group registrations of 30 or more, information can be found here: https://sponsors.aha.org/HFC_GEN_Coding_Group_Registration_Landing_Page.html
For registration questions, please email email@example.com.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.