DateWed, Sep 20, 2023, 12:00 PM – Wed, Sep 20, 2023, 01:00 PM
FY 2024 Updates Part 1: ICD-10-CM Codes and Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
September 20, 2023
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
Summary: This webinar will provide updates on changes to the ICD-10-CM codes and Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting that are effective October 1, 2023.
Learn about key code changes, such as:
- Familial adenomatous polyposis
- Insulin Resistant Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease with Off episodes
- Resistant Hypertension
- Coronary microvascular dysfunction
- Short bowel syndrome and Intestinal failure
- Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy
- Dense Breast on Mammography
- New Z codes and External Causes of Morbidity codes
- FY 2024 Updates to the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
- Denene Harper, RHIA, Director of Coding Classification Content, Executive Editor Coding Clinic Publications, AHA
- Kristina Cool, RHIA, CCS, Coding Consultant, AHA
- Kathy White, RHIA, Coding Manager, AHA
- Gretchen Young-Charles, RHIA, Senior Coding Consultant, AHA
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
For group registrations of 30 or more, information can be found here.
For registration questions, please email email@example.com.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
1 Hour ACDIS
This program has been approved for one (1) continuing education unit toward fulfilling the requirements of the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS and CCDS-O) certification, offered as a service of the Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists (ACDIS).
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.