DateFri, May 22, 2020, 12:28 PM
This week, the AHRMM Learning Community focuses its discussion on the re-emergence of a more typical health care structure. This panel of health care supply chain leaders will share their thoughts and strategies as they prepare supply chain for increased ER visits and elective surgeries. A robust question and answer session will follow a 30-minute discussion. Through the discussion, we hope to identify effective solutions through a common understanding and approach.
- Matt Putman, MBA, CMRP, Director of Supply Chain Operations, UC Health
- Dr. Colleen Cusick, DNP, MBA, RN, CVAHP,FAHRMM, Director, Materials Management Department, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Dr. Gloria Graham, DNP, RN, CVAHP, Clinical Value Analyst, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Dee Donatelli, CMRP, VP of Professional Services, TractManager, AHRMM Board Chair
- Mary Beth Briscoe, CPA, FHFMA, FACHE, MBA, Consultant, AHRMM Board Member
AHRMM Members receive 1 CEC credit upon completion. Not yet a member? Join AHRMM.
To register, select Register on the webinar page.