DateWed, Jul 21, 2021, 03:30 PM – Thu, Jul 22, 2021, 03:00 PM
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 -- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm ET
Thursday, July 22, 2021 -- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
Recover and Renew: Virtual Resiliency Program is designed to support clinicians in light of the unprecedented experiences of the pandemic and reconnect with the sources of their resilience. Participants build a stronger base of awareness, endurance and resilience that allows them to regain control of what is foundationally core and outline a path back to thriving in every aspect of their life. Participants also explore specific leadership strategies to create a more resilient team culture.
- Increased insight into your current experience of life and work, including a reflection on the last year and your current level of energy and endurance.
- A stronger base of personal resiliency designed for this “next normal” of your life and work.
- Insight into approaches to reimagine and redefine personal and professional success.
- Tools and resources designed to create resilient and reenergized team cultures.
- Peer learning and support, including strategies to counteract the challenges of health care.
- Readiness and Engagement – Preparation exercises to maximize the experience.
- 90 minute welcome and orientation to build a foundation for the full day, a 6 hour digital group learning experience designed to guide you through approaches to resilience and leadership.
- Practical Application – Participants will be given exercises and tools to apply new learnings. Connection with fellow participants for support, encouragement and accountability.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical education through the joint providership of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. (ABQAURP) and the American Hospital Association (AHA). ABQAURP is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABQAURP is an approved provider of continuing education for nurses. This activity is designated for 6.0 contact hours through the Florida Board of Nursing, Provider # 50-94.