DateThu, Apr 27, 2023, 12:00 PM – Thu, Apr 27, 2023, 01:00 PM
Virtual Learning Session ~ Recognition-a-thon
This free, one-hour virtual session led by the AHA’s Age-Friendly Health Systems project team will guide care teams from hospitals and health systems toward gaining recognition as “age friendly.” The AHA team will:
- share information and resources,
- provide help completing forms for recognition, and
- answer questions.
What to Know
- Who Should Participate: Health care professionals working in any care setting that provides care to adults age 65 and older, e.g., geriatric units, primary care offices, skilled nursing facilities, EDs.
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 | 1 p.m. Eastern / 12 p.m. Central
- Where: Virtual Session; Zoom link will be shared with participants.
- Why: Age-friendly health care is an urgent need now. There are more than 54 million Americans age 65 and older, and that number is projected to climb to about 95 million by 2060.