DateWed, Sep 21, 2022, 12:00 PM – Wed, Sep 21, 2022, 01:00 PM
Workforce Challenges Facing Rural America
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
1 - 2 p.m. Eastern; noon - 1 p.m. Central; 10 - 11 a.m. Pacific
Labor constraints are top of mind for all hospitals leaders, but even more so for rural health leaders. Is the budget for contingent labor a pressing concern? Are you debating how to stabilize your full-time workforce? Do you face challenges with recruiting and attracting talent? How has contingent labor impacted the financial and clinical performance of your facilities?
This webinar will discuss the unique challenges that face rural health care systems and communities. The speakers will provide creative solutions that they have seen firsthand or implemented themselves.
- Recruitment strategies specifically for rural health.
- Creative staffing solutions for full-time staff in combination with contingent labor.
- References and a case study that achieved positive outcomes for these types of challenges.
Attendees Will Learn:
How to ensure your organization is operating at peak efficiency while delivering quality care by:
- Reviewing criteria for contingent labor partners.
- Conducting workforce optimization review for data-driven decisions.
- Considering delivery options that balance technology and automation with people-driven programs and initiatives.
Lou Vadlamani, MD, FSCAI
Interventional Cardiologist, Founder and CMO
Senior Vice President
VISTA Staffing Solutions, Inc.