Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 2:00 AM–
Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 12:00 PM
Emerging Nurse Leader Institute (ENLI) shapes nurses, charge nurses and nurse coordinators into the leaders of tomorrow.
ENLI is a three-day interactive program that combines lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and self-assessment.
Program outcomes include:
- Knowledge of the business of health care including financial and human resource management
- Introduction to IOM Future of Nursing recommendations and implications
- Understanding of effective data usage
- Development of Circle Concepts to Leadership including: attentive listening, intentional speaking and conscious self-monitoring
- Exploration of career plan, personal journey and role as a future nurse manager