DateWed, Nov 30, 2022, 12:00 PM – Wed, Nov 30, 2022, 01:00 PM
AHA Leadership Scan: A Series of Virtual Panel Discussions
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET (12:00 pm CT, 11:00 am MT, 10:00 am PT)
As the pandemic accelerated the shift to digital, cybersecurity became an increasing threat for hospitals and health care systems. During this AHA Leadership Scan, John Riggi, AHA’s National Advisor for Cybersecurity and Risk, moderates a panel of CISOs from AHA Member hospitals to explore how health care organizations can navigate the fear, uncertainty and doubts (FUD) related to cyber threats. The panel will share best practices to align your organizational strategy with performance indicators and effectively protect your organization’s cyber assets.
Attendee Will Learn:
- The best practices in navigating cybersecurity technology, policies, regulations and staffing.
- How to address board-level concerns and understanding about cyber risks.
- How to align your organizational strategy with performance indicators and communicate success to your organization.
- How to best approach IT regulatory compliance in a health care system.
- Considerations in funding cybersecurity initiatives.
- Adam Zoller
Chief Information Security Officer , Providence
- Shawna Hofer
Chief Information Security Officer , St. Luke's Health System
- Preston Jennings
VP Information Security & CISO, Trinity Health
- John Riggi
National Advisor for Cybersecurity and Risk , American Hospital Association
By attending this event offered by AHA, participants may earn up to 1 ACHE Qualified Education Hour toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.