The 35th Annual AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 6-9, 2022 in Phoenix, AZ, brings together senior executives, physician leaders, trustees, and nurse executives from the nation's leading rural hospitals and health systems to share powerful insights and strategies for accelerating the growth of a stronger rural health system.
Combining thought leadership and applied learning, the conference will showcase prominent leaders from inside and outside of health care who offer unique perspectives and solution-oriented thinking on significant operational, financial and environmental challenges including the impact of COVID-19 on rural hospitals and their communities, and present innovative approaches to transform rural health care delivery and business practices.
The program features:
- Content focused squarely on the unique and urgent challenges faced by rural providers and their communities.
- Thought-provoking keynote presentations to drive the pursuit of innovation and leadership excellence.
- Pre-conference workshops highlighting both governance and innovation.
- Educational programming designed specifically for trustees.
- Hot topic roundtable discussions to spark facilitated conversation on current rural health care issues.
- Numerous opportunities to network with fellow rural health care leaders and field partners during the conference.
Attendees of the conference can expect to:
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Examine the impact of COVID-19 on the rural hospital and health system and explore lessons learned.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care.
This year’s conference offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn and share with rural health leaders innovating at the forefront of change.
Please visit our webpage for more information.
Hood is executive vice president and chief operating officer of the AHA.