Hospitals and health systems address affordability and bring value to their communities.
Affordable health care is one of the biggest concerns facing families, employers and government. America’s hospitals and health systems are tackling the challenge head on. And through AHA’s Value Initiative, we are providing leadership to the health care field on the issues of affordability and value. How?
The Value Initiative provides AHA members with the education, resources and tools to advance affordable health care and promote value within their communities.
The Value Initiative educates the public, policymakers and other stakeholders on this issue and collaborates with others in the health care field to develop new solutions to improve affordability.
Engage in The Value Initiative
- Start the conversation with your leadership team, boards and community stakeholders by using our PowerPoint presentations on affordability and value.
- Get the facts by downloading AHA’s Affordability Data Book to learn the latest numbers associated with health care affordability.
- Attend an Executive Forum and other in-person meetings to gain new insights and share your experiences with other health care leaders.
- Dig into our Members in Action series to learn how hospitals and health systems are improving affordability and promoting value in their communities.
- Read AHA’s Issue Briefs to discover more about factors influencing affordability.
- Hear what others, outside of the hospital field, have to say about affordability by exploring our Voices on Value series.
- Send your team to our innovation-focused boot camps to develop and refine new ideas.
Share your story! We want to hear about your approaches to decreasing health care costs and improving quality and patient experiences. Contact Priya Bathija at email@example.com or 1-800-424-4301 to tell your story.