DateSun, Jul 17, 2022, 08:00 AM – Tue, Jul 19, 2022, 12:00 PM
The 2022 AHA Leadership Summit features senior health care executives, clinicians and experts in the field presenting high level, transformational strategies and innovative approaches for achieving sustainability while delivering greater value and health equity through operational excellence, creative partnerships, and redefined delivery models. Special attention will be paid to the strategies and practices that enable health care leaders to remain resilient and respond successfully in periods of sustained crisis.
Join a diverse community of strategic and visionary leaders who represent excellence in the field as they boldly transform their organizations.
- Senior hospital and health system leaders and clinicians will make meaningful connections with others in the expanding health care ecosystem to foster collaboration and innovation in a post-pandemic environment.
- Trustees will enhance their understanding of emerging issues in governance and learn to apply new models and practices.
- Next generation health care leaders will gain insights into the competencies required to lead complex organizations for resilience and transformation.
Learn with colleagues in a variety of educational opportunities that facilitate the sharing of insights and leading practices, and which accelerate the adoption of new approaches. You’ll hear from innovators investing in the promising ideas, technologies and scientific discoveries that are changing the consumer experience and reimagining care delivery.
Find inspiration and novel ideas to sustain transformation in your organization, system and community in six critical focus areas:
- Leadership 2.0: Leading When There’s No ‘Steady State’
- Disrupt Your Strategy: Rebuilding and Reimaging Health Care Delivery
- It’s the People: Overcoming Workforce Challenges to Build Resilient, High-Performing Teams
- Value-Based Today: Creating Strategies & Care Models to Drive Value
- Being Digital: Achieving enterprise-wide digital transformation
With additional content centered on:
- Behavioral Health
- Health Equity
- Governance Excellence
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
We are now accepting presentation proposals that offer offer unique insights, successful case studies, and cutting-edge solutions. Leadership, innovation and transformation are a team sport. Thus, of particular interest are proposals that demonstrate how to accelerate, sustain, and scale change with preference given to proposals that feature team presenters, helping to highlight “on-the-ground” perspectives with insights of the senior-most organizational leader champions.
Proposals must be non-commercial in nature. The proposal submission deadline is December 3, 2021. Our design process will occur throughout the winter and we will contact you in March 2022 to notify you of our decisions. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Learn more about our presentation types and content areas.
Connect with Hospital and Health Systems Leaders
A variety of sponsorship opportunities offer both broad exposure and targeted connections with senior health care executives. Support the entire event, design and deliver a session that features your own executive leadership, or gain visibility through numerous other opportunities.
Participation by the business community in the Leadership Summit is reserved for Summit sponsors and AHA Associates.
Learn how your organization can align with hospital and health system leaders as they meet to reimagine the future.
Please contact Ryan Engstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.