Accelerating Health Equity Conference 2023
DateTue, May 16, 2023, 09:00 AM – Thu, May 18, 2023, 12:00 PM
A time to connect and collaborate to advance community health, well-being, and equity.
Long-standing health care disparities and inequities have been illuminated and exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Systemic inequities, such as structural racism and economic disadvantages within diverse communities, are preventing individuals – and their communities - from achieving optimal health, leading to avoidable differences in health outcomes.
At the same time, the pandemic has elevated the need for hospitals and community-based organizations to connect, collaborate and take action to directly affect the determinants of health and improve health equity in communities across the country.
Who Should Attend
Learn from each other, celebrate achievements and fuel change.
Bring together two key stakeholders — professionals focused on improving community and population health and building partnerships, and those striving to advance diversity and inclusion within hospital management and executive levels to focus on:
- Individuals focused on community benefit
- population health management
- external affairs
- strategy and mission
- diversity, inclusion and health equity
What to Expect
- Leading voices in the fight against health inequities sharing the latest insights, ideas and success stories;
- Breakout sessions packed with insights and resources you can bring back to your organization;
- eer-to-peer conversations on issues and opportunities that matter most to you;
- How-to workshops and interactive problem-solving activities.
- Learn more about last year’s session.
See the Accelerating Health Equity 2023 Conference website for more information, including speakers, the agenda, session details, and hotel and travel.