DateThu, Sep 26, 2019, 08:30 AM – Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 02:30 PM
Addressing Disruption through Innovation and Value
The AHA Sept. 26 in Denver will hold the next executive forum to explore opportunities and challenges for driving innovation and value through collaboration with providers, payers, employers and community partners. Participants will interact with AHA leadership, hospital and health system thought leaders and executive peers in discussing how hospitals and health systems are innovating to enhance value and address new entrants to the health care field. View more information and register.
The transition to value-based care, the rise of consumerism and the new digital economy are forcing massive transformations in the health care field — making it ripe for disruptive innovations in the way health care is delivered.
Join the AHA to explore how hospitals and health systems are innovating to enhance value and address new entrants to the health care field. We will discuss:
- Ways hospitals and health systems are driving innovation by focusing on the consumer.
- How organizations inside and outside the health care ecosystem are enhancing value through collaboration, along with updates from the AHA on The Value Initiative.
- Successful examples of top companies and their provider-organization partners in your region who are disrupting traditional care delivery systems, and increasing value in the process.
- The variety of strategies hospitals in your region are using to address value, including improving community health.
- How area health care organizations are innovating to redesign care delivery.
Who Should Attend?
Hospital and health system CEOs will gain valuable insights from this program’s dynamic panels and lively discussions.
Earn Credit Hours!
Up to 3 hours of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education Credit will be provided for this program.