DateWed, Jun 24, 2020, 01:58 PM
Rural health care leaders are actively transforming their organizations through a focus on affordability and value with innovative responses to emerging opportunities and unprecedented challenges like the COVID-19 pandemic. Strategic partnerships that cut across the care continuum, evolving payment models, unique workforce approaches, effective leveraging of digital technologies, attention to the social determinants of health, and new care models are enabling rural providers to improve the health of their communities. Success is being driven by inspired leadership, forward-thinking governance, and resilient clinicians and staff.
The American Hospital Association’s 2021 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 7-10, Phoenix, AZ, brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges including the impact of COVID-19 on rural hospitals and their communities, and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
- Examine the changing environment including the impact of COVID-19 and the 2020 elections on the rural hospital and health system.
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving value, access and affordability through new models of payment and care delivery.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed organizational culture.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through unique partnerships, networks, and strategic affiliations that enhance care coordination, clinical integration, and business performance.
- Explore how virtual health technologies and data analytics are improving access to care and information management.
- Understand the consumer perspective, and examine emerging opportunities for connecting with patients as partners in care.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of innovation.
- Improve recruitment, retention and resilience of clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative staffing approaches.
The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.
Who Should Attend:
- Rural Hospital CEOs, Administrators, Senior Executives and System Leaders
- Governing Board Members
- Nursing and Physician Executives
- Public Health and Community Leaders
- Executives of Rural Health Care Associations, Networks and Clinics
Date & Location
February 7-10, 2021 Arizona Grand Resort & Spa 8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway Phoenix, AZ 85044
Additional information on the conference is available on the AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference website.