DateFri, Sep 16, 2022, 12:00 PM – Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 01:00 PM
September 16, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
This webinar will provide updates on the changes to the ICD-10-PCS codes and ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, effective October 1, 2022.
- Learn about key code changes, such as:
- Occlusion of prostatic artery
- Bladder augmentation
- Removal and revision of infusion device in the skull
- Section X – New Technology Update
- FY 2023 Updates to the ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
- Denene Harper, RHIA – Director, Coding and Classification Content, American Hospital Association
- Tammy Love – Director, Coding and Classification Policy, American Hospital Association
- Anita Rapier, RHIT, CCS – Managing Editor Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, American Hospital Association
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
For group registrations over 30 or more, information can be found here: https://sponsors.aha.org/HFC_GEN_Coding_Group_Registration_Landing_Page.html
For registration questions, please email email@example.com.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.