The Committee on Research (COR) of the American Hospital Association has annual and triennial tasks that focus on developing the AHA Research Agenda.
AHA Committee on Research
The Committee on Research (COR) of the American Hospital Association has annual and triennial tasks that focus on developing the AHA Research Agenda. The committee monitors the process toward answering the AHA Research Agenda questions and studying a topic in depth for reporting to the AHA Board and the field. The committee is chaired by the AHA Chair-Elect. The committee convened for the first time in 2009.
- Quality/Cost/Disparities: Management research to provide operational advice on improving quality, reducing costs, and eliminating disparities.
- Care Coordination: Management and policy research to identify best practices in care coordination and evaluation of effective care coordination practices.
- Payment Reform: Policy research to develop, test, and evaluate new models of payment reform.
- Translational Research: Identifying and executing strategies and methods to disseminate and implement research findings, knowledge, tools, and best practices.
- Quantitative Research: Analysis of secondary data associated with health care performance across multiple dimensions.