AHA Data represents information that is directly provided by more than 6,300 hospitals and 400 health care systems. Our data warehouse covers an array of data points, including demographics, operations, service line, staffing, c-suite information, expenses, physician organization structures, beds, utilization and more. Historical data sets are available for many of these tools.
Data Analysis and Research
- AHA Annual Survey Database™: A comprehensive census providing access to an unparalleled resource for hospital market research and health care field analysis.
- AHA Guide®: A comprehensive directory of hospital profiles including physician arrangements, hospital organization structure, utilization data, primary service data, approval code/accreditations, Medicare Provider Identification and more.
- AHA Hospital Statistics™: A reference source that features aggregated data for analysis and comparison of hospital trends in utilization, personnel and finances in U.S. hospitals since 1946.
- IT Database: Health care IT indicators that illustrate the depth and level of technology integration within hospitals. The AHA’s IT Database is used as a foundational source for information by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).
Business and Market Analysis
- DataViewer: An easy-to-use interface that allows you to create custom data files and reports to address your business and analysis needs.