DateTue, Mar 30, 2021, 11:00 AM – Tue, Mar 30, 2021, 12:00 PM
Recorded March 30, 2021
12-1 p.m. ET
As part of AHA’s Joining Hands for Greater Impact series, we talk to Atrium Health, American Airlines and Charlotte Douglas International Airport representatives about how they came together to “get shots in arms” in Charlotte, N.C. Atrium also shares lessons learned from its other vaccination efforts, including mobile teams, community clinics and drive-up sites, to ensure equitable administration of vaccines, as well as the health system’s new toolkit, A Leader’s Guide to Safer, Faster and More Equitable Community Vaccination Events.
- Kristen Morris, Senior Vice President and Chief Government Relations Officer, Atrium Health
- Ruth Krystopolski, Senior Vice President, Population Health, Atrium Health
- Tracy Montross, Regional Director of Government Affairs, American Airlines
- Haley Gentry, Acting Aviation Director, Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Martha Edge, Innovation and Experience Director, Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Moderator: Priya Bathija, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, American Hospital Association
This event was funded in part by a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (grant number CK20-2003). The CDC is an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services. The contents of this resource do not necessarily represent the policy of CDC or HHS, and should not be considered an endorsement by the Federal Government.