AHA Volunteers and Auxiliary Leaders LISTSERV
As an AHA Volunteer and Auxiliary Leaders member, you are automatically subscribed to the SALCOV LISTSERV. Once registered, you will receive a welcoming email which will contain the email address for the LISTSERV. You may start sharing information, send questions to the group, and post comments immediately after receiving the welcoming email.
The AHA Volunteer and Auxiliary Leaders LISTSERV is made available by the American Hospital Association for the purpose of discussing matters related to healthcare volunteer/auxiliary leadership and hospital advocacy. The LISTSERV rules are designed to ensure that the LISTSERV remain a useful communication tool for you and other members.
Your participation is conditional upon your acceptance of the following terms:
- All information posted or accessed by you must be used for informational, educational and professional purposes. There may be no commercial or unauthorized use of the LISTSERV or the member list.
- The opinions expressed by LISTSERV members do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the American Hospital Association.
- AHA reserves the right to edit or delete all posted messages it considers inappropriate, or to deny access to the LISTSERV to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
- You must not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- You must not post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
- LISTSERVs cannot be used to exchange information, services, materials or software in return for payment of any sort (trade of like items, special discounts, cash, etc.)
- These guidelines may change at any time. Be sure to review these guidelines periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
For more information, please contact Ursula Pawlowski, AHVRP Governance and Operations Manager, at email@example.com.