The Massachusetts Hospital Association (MHA) created the Accountable Care Compass Awards to highlight important work on the part of hospitals and health systems around readmissions, Statewide Performance Improvement Agenda goals, total medical expense reduction and improved outcomes.
The First Annual Accountable Care Compass Awards resulted in 37 hospitals, physician groups, home health agencies and other care providers submitting 60 nomination forms under six categories:
1. Enhancing Culture and Leadership
2. Improvements Across the Care Continuum
3. Improving Organizational Efficiencies
4. Physician Practice Innovations
5. Providing Care to Special Populations
6. Reducing Hospital-Acquired Conditions and Readmissions
View each award winner here.