Back to Basics to Sustain the Gains with TeamSTEPPS
DateMon, May 22, 2023, 01:30 PM – Mon, May 22, 2023, 02:30 PM
May 22, 2023
We have all heard that change is the only constant, and the last three years has proven to be no exception. The delivery of health care today looks little to nothing like it did prior to the pandemic. MetroHealth, a long-standing champion and national model for TeamSTEPPS, combined a renewed focus on core organizational values with intentional investment in individual caregivers to ignite the change needed to carry them into the future. Utilizing key TeamSTEPPS tools, MetroHealth championed the “small wins” that would lead to large gains in both patient safety and staff satisfaction in a post-pandemic world. Get an inside look at how MetroHealth made the cultural shift that is making their TeamSTEPPS deployment timelier and more effective than ever.
- Learn how to draw on and measure organizational values to ignite change in your teams.
- Learn how a return to foundational TeamSTEPPS tools and principles can lead to long-term cultural change
- Identify the importance of individual self-awareness for sustaining change in the team as a whole
- Stacey Booker, MS, RN, CPPS, CPHRM
Director Patient Safety and High Reliability, MetroHealth
- Rachael Partridge, MS, PMP
Patient Safety Coordinator TeamSTEPPS, MetroHealth