Access recordings and slides from previous AHA Team Training webinars.
Our webinars cover a variety of health care and team training topics, including TeamSTEPPS, patient safety, change management, and more. This on-demand library is a free resource for busy health care professionals to watch recordings and download slides whenever it fits into their schedules.
Register for an
Most Recent Webinar
September 22, 2022
One of Duke University Health System’s values is “Caring for our patients, their loved ones and each other.” As part of that value, they offer a number of programs to provide emotional support to team members when they encounter professional, patient-related, and/or personal stressors. Using a multi-pronged approach, they provide proactive and responsive services, including support by professional and volunteer team members. View this webinar to learn about how to provide peer support directly as well as how to build a support structure for your health care teams to ensure that we are truly caring for each other.
- Describe types of distressing events and the variability of responses
- Learn about options to provide support after distressing events to health care team members
- Learn how to provide direct peer support
- Understand components of training volunteers who support team members after these events
- Recognize that a comprehensive program includes both responsive services and preventive actions
- Melissa Segal, LCSW
Director, Culture & Wellbeing, Duke University Health System