DateWed, Aug 16, 2023, 12:00 PM – Wed, Aug 16, 2023, 01:00 PM
BONUS SPONSORED WEBINAR!
August 16, 2023
Obstetric (OB) education plays a pivotal role in improving maternal health outcomes. Equipping health care professionals with the necessary knowledge and skills allows them to provide quality care and enhance patient safety. In this webinar, health care leaders from OSF Healthcare, Providence, and Relias dive into the latest education advancements and adult learning science for ensuring a thriving and engaged clinical team that delivers high-quality OB care and improves maternal outcomes. These leaders discuss interdisciplinary nurse models for improved teamwork, efficient onboarding of new nurses, and effective strategies to meet competency and learning styles for staff on hand.
- Understand the benefit of multiple training modalities
- Learn tools for an effective blended learning approach
- Explore up-to-date practices for driving positive clinical outcomes
- Lora Sparkman, MHA, BSN, RN
Partner, Clinical Solutions, Patient Safety & Quality, Relias
- Jill K. Williamson MSN, RN, NEA-BC
Director of Education, OSF Healthcare
- Marta DeVolt, MN, RN, NPD-BC, RNC-OB
Senior Program Manager, Providence Health Nursing Institute, Clinical Academy