DateWed, Oct 20, 2021, 12:00 PM – Wed, Oct 20, 2021, 01:00 PM
BONUS SPONSORED WEBINAR!
Wednesday, October 20 at 1:00 pm ET (12:00 pm CT, 11:00 am MT, 10:00 am PT)
Now, more than ever, meaningful human connections are needed in healthcare. For families and friends at home or in a waiting room, receiving status updates about their loved ones in a hospital reduces the levels of worry and stress. Learn how Lehigh Valley Health Network is using a mobile app to send secure texts, photos, and video updates to patients’ loved ones. These meaningful images and words provide needed connectivity and transparency.
- Discuss the potential feelings of worry, anxiety, isolation, and stress that patients and their love ones may feel before, during and after a surgery or a hospital stay.
- Explore solutions that can help reduce anxiety and improve the healthcare experience for patients and families during and after COVID-19.
- Discover how the perioperative team at Lehigh Valley Health Network uses a mobile app to send secure texts, photos, and video updates to patients’ loved ones.
- Measure the potential impact that human-centered technology has on HCAHPS scores.
- Hope Johnson, DNP, MSN, MBA, RN, CNOR, NEA-BC
Administrator of Perioperative Services, Lehigh Valley Health Network