Upcoming webinars from the Physicians Alliance.
Download the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 6, 2018
Eligibility and Conditions of Participation
- Delivery systems must apply and commit to supporting a high-functioning team of at least four professionals (the collaborative working team). These professionals will actively participate in virtual consultations and education with mentors and the on-line collaborative
- Each team will select one project lead who will serve as the point of contact for the program. The project lead will meet regularly with their mentor and project leads from other teams.
- Over the course of the collaborative and beyond, the team will work within their organizations to develop, implement and measure the inappropriate use reduction plan. This will require regular meetings within the collaborative working team as well as with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Hospital leadership must commit to providing support to these teams and their work as part of the collaborative. Systems should have the ability to measure inappropriate use on a continuous basis.
- Participant organizations must be members of AHA
Key ResourcesHigh-Value Care Collaborative Application
Background The Balanced Budget Act of 1997 imposed caps on the number of residents for which each teaching hospital is eligible to receiv
To fully understand how physician practice and contracting arrangements and their relationships with hospitals are developed and affect care delivery, the AHA…
The American Hospital Association (AHA) appreciates the opportunity to submit comments on the implementation of alternative payment models (APMs) i