Dec 4, 2019
$299 ASHRM Members $469 Nonmembers Registration is now open for the ASHRM 2020 Annual Conference, October 12-14 + extended on-demand access. This virtual conference will feature a curated selection of ASHRM's highest-rated keynotes and concurrent sessions, for up to 10.5 CEs.
Nov 17, 2017
The Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) certification program provides a national standard of requisite knowledge required for certification; thereby assisting employers, the public and members of health professions in assessing healthcare risk managers.
Nov 17, 2017
The American Hospital Association Certification Center (AHA-CC) designs and administers Certification Programs to recognize mastery of well-defined bodies of knowledge within health care management disciplines. Achieving an AHA certification demonstrates to patients, health care organizations, and…
- Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR)
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM)
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP)
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM)
- Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC)