The patient experience is more important today than ever before, with payments tied to patient satisfaction surveys and scores publicly reported. This webinar explains the holistic people-process-place approach to satisfaction and shows health care leaders how to use the health care physical environment—an often overlooked resource—to improve the patient experience.
The webinar also reviews a case study from Cape Coral Hospital in Florida. The hospital increased patient satisfaction and reaped financial advantages through its new optimal healing environment.
- Describe how the people-process-place model can be used to consider a variety of factors that contribute to the patient experience
- Explain how the health care physical environment affects all questions on the HCAHPS survey
- List ways the physical environment can be used to improve patient satisfaction
- Chad Beebe, AIA, FASHE, Deputy Executive Director of Advocacy, American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Lorissa MacAllister, PhD, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, President, Enviah
- Scott Kashman, Chief Administrative Officer, Cape Coral Hospital
- Lynn Kenney, Director of Industry Relations, The Center for Health Design
To view the presentation slides only click here.
To view an archive of the presentation, click on the "Learn more" button below.