Want to accelerate your career and gain the skills to help transform your organization during this time of unprecedented change? The AHA Next Generation Leaders Fellowship plans to enroll a select group of leaders in a yearlong program designed to provide emerging leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to lead complex health care organizations into the future in five critical areas:
- Navigating the new health care environment and competitive landscape.
- Expanding innovation capacity.
- Effecting positive organizational change.
- Driving digital transformation.
- Leading the shift from health care to well care.
The fellowship is suited for individuals from AHA-member hospitals who are leading or on the verge of leading departmental, organizational, enterprise and/or systemwide transformation efforts focused on cultural change, value-based care, population health and age-friendly health care.