COVID-19 Clinical Education and Training Resources
Resources providing guidance on COVID-19 diagnosis, treatment and response.
Society of Critical Care Medicine
Guide: COVID-19 ICU Preparedness Checklist
Single-sheet resource with embedded links to related documents, videos and other tools.
Guide: Preparing Your ICU for Disaster Response
Includes communications plans, how-to guide for building surge capacity, understanding ethical decision making and more.
American Society of Anesthesiologists COVID-19 Resources: COVID Activated Emergency Scaling of Anesthesiology Responsibilities (CAESAR) ICU
American Association of Critical Care Nurses| Resource Page: COVID-19 Update
Extracorporeal Life Support Organization | Resource Page: Use of ECMO to Support Patients with COVID-19 Resources
University of Washington Critical Care Training for Non-Critical Care-Trained Providers: Now What Do I Do?
Evidence-based educational tools for health care providers.
Society of Critical Care Medicine | Courses
- ICU Microcosm Within Disaster Medical Response
- Augmenting Critical Care Capacity During a Disaster
- Disaster Triage and Allocation of Scarce Resources
- Sustained Mechanical Ventilation Outside Traditional Intensive Care Units
ACCME | List: Continuing Education Resources on COVID-19
American College of Emergency Physicians | Free Educational Lectures
Harvard University | Course: Mechanical Ventilation for COVID-19
Society for Hospital Medicine | Courses
- Fluid Resuscitation in the Critically Ill
- Mechanical Ventilation Part I – The Basics
- Mechanical Ventilation Part II – Beyond the Basics
- Mechanical Ventilation Part III – ARDS